TPMS Question

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

Ryno77

TYF Newbie
Reaction score
Hello all. I am new here, so please try to be patient. I have a two day old Tahoe LT 2017. I have the TPMS symbol lit up in orange. When I go to the TPMS selection on the DIC, it only shows a pic of the truck and all four tires in green. No pressure values or anything. From what I have read, it sounds like it should show a value on each of the four tires based on current pressure. Do I need to reset something to initiate a calibration? On my Chevy My Link app is also shows pressure is low, but will not access the current pressure values for each tire. ANy help here would be awesome.

about20ninj45

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Sounds like they need to be relinked. There's usually a procedure for it in the manual. If you can't find it in there, go ba k to the dealer and have them do it

Tahoe14

Full Access Member
Reaction score
They over inflate the air in the tires at the factory for transport and a lot of times the dealer does not check them. Get a good air gauge and check them yourself. Also check the owners manual. Last resort back to the dealer.