Tool brand of choice?

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

SunlitComet

OBS Jedi-Do Good
Reaction score
hmm... late to the game here. almost every single tool owned is snap-on. air tools are snap-on, ingersol-rand, chicago pneumatics and some bluepoints not available under snap-on name. makita power tools. got rid of my hefty 24v units after the 18v ones had equivalent ratings. sheet metal tooling is from a few different sources whether it is head sets or special tooling being as how i work on commercial aircraft. when and if i ever get a permanent place to live again i will be getting an ingersol-rand compressor. will spend about a grand for the setup. will also aquire an snap-on or otc press. arbor one as well. also various shop based equipment. other special tools i have as well as jacks and such are from otc. scanner software is from palmer performance called scanxl pro. also have a snap-on mt2500 for diagnostics and functional testing. way to many individual pieces to list really.

---------- Post added at 06:31 AM ---------- Previous post was at 06:29 AM ----------

no money to buy a snap-on a complete "mr. big" system yet.

Lotshp

Reaction score
Craftsman and mastercraft professional series (both lifetime warranty) little bit of snap on and mac but them tools are exspensive for the everyday DIY. Ingersoll rand compressor and miller welder.

Big Buttons

The SS Burb
Supporting Member
Reaction score
For work I have a full set of craftsman hand tools, pliers, screwdrivers, etc.

Craftsman professional impact, ratchet, and air hammer. Craftsman 19.2v 3/8 drive impact (going to get the 1/2 drive tomorrow)

Craftsman 13 drawer toolbox and a harbor freight tool cart.

And other misc. things from harbor freight.

TxDrewski

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Pittsburgh Steel here lol. Lifetime warranty, all I have to do is walk in the store and exhange it, same quality as craftsman at a cheaper price..

Let the bashing begin!

Big Buttons

The SS Burb
Supporting Member
Reaction score
Pittsburgh Steel here lol. Lifetime warranty, all I have to do is walk in the store and exhange it, same quality as craftsman at a cheaper price..

Let the bashing begin!

We have a guy at work that only buys HF stuff. He gets the job done... but switches out tools a lot lol.

TxDrewski

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Aside from a couple sets of pliers, Ive never had to exchange a hand or air tool... Electric tools on the other hand...

---------- Post added at 12:06 AM ---------- Previous post was at 12:04 AM ----------

Plus it leaves me with the xtra cash for things I REALLY need... Like headers...And wheels..And tires...Lift kits...Cam and head packages...audio stuff... You know, the essentials..

Big Buttons

The SS Burb
Supporting Member
Reaction score
Aside from a couple sets of pliers, Ive never had to exchange a hand or air tool... Electric tools on the other hand...

You do a lot of mechanic type of work?

---------- Post added at 11:07 PM ---------- Previous post was at 11:06 PM ----------

10374099_327378924104901_5763952980645853388_n.jpg

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
madmax442