Tonyrodz's Tahoe Build Thread

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

#1taho

5150TAHO
Reaction score
Get another guy !! It is starting to sound like this guy is either lazy or really doesn't know what he is doing.

OP
OP
Tonyrodz

Tonyrodz

Resident Resident
Reaction score
Get another guy !! It is starting to sound like this guy is either lazy or really doesn't know what he is doing.
I don't think he's either, I just think he still has the dealer mechanic mentality in his head. He used to work for a big Chevy dealership. I'm trying to break him of the habit, but he's still resisting! Lol

Rocket Man

Mark
Supporting Member
Reaction score
This mechanic is giving me all kinds of stories about turning on my fans. He also said I could install the fans using a heat temp sensor. What do you guys think about that? I already bought a fan harness from ls1 fans.
He doesn't know how to do it or he doesn't have the right tool to do it. And if he has a dealer mentality then he wouldn't be trying to have you half-ass it with a temp sensor instead of through the ECM.

95escahoe

Full Access Member
Reaction score
This mechanic is giving me all kinds of stories about turning on my fans. He also said I could install the fans using a heat temp sensor. What do you guys think about that? I already bought a fan harness from ls1 fans.

Go somewhere else it's easy for a tuner to turn the fans on

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

95escahoe

Full Access Member
Reaction score
I'm looking. Temp sensor idea is no good?

Kinda a hack way imo, through the PCM you can set when it goes on and off its the way to do it if your adding efans

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

OP
OP
Tonyrodz

Tonyrodz

Resident Resident
Reaction score
Does anyone know what temps gm uses to turn the fans on and off? Since my 6.0 is cammed, what temp do you guys think would work better?

OP
OP
Tonyrodz

Tonyrodz

Resident Resident
Reaction score
One of my Vouke led low beam headlights went out. I've only had them for 10 months. I emailed the company and they responded fairly quickly. Hopefully they'll replace it.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
madmax442