Tonyrodz's Tahoe Build Thread

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

OP
OP
Tonyrodz

Tonyrodz

Resident Resident
Reaction score
Got the Hoe back, AND IT RIPS!! lol
Problem solved. Now, that air bag light. Also getting the water pump done in my new to me van. Took a dump going to pick up the Hoe. How convenient. My great luck strikes again!

PG01

Supporting Member
Reaction score
Thats great tony..glad ur back in business .. i think the transmission ******* did something to it so you would have to get it fixed and he prob thought you'd have him do it.....

OP
OP
Tonyrodz

Tonyrodz

Resident Resident
Reaction score
Man do that water pump yourself! It's sooooo easy!
I'll just have him do it. I actually got stuck and parked it at his shop. It's a little more tighter in the van. My buddy would do it for $75 plus parts, but I'd have to get it to him and I don't want to waste my last tow, knowing my luck I'm gonna need it!

OP
OP
Tonyrodz

Tonyrodz

Resident Resident
Reaction score
Awesome log, just finished it in entirety!

Got a lot of cool ideas I hadn't considered, like roof rack + antenna delete, 2/3" drop, and plasti-dipping the chrome grill.

Did you do the drop yourself? And what parts were used?
My buddy did the drop for me. I got a 3/4 drop kit from crownsusprnsion.com
Came with rear lowering springs, shock extenders and 3' keys. Doesn't ride too bad.

OP
OP
Tonyrodz

Tonyrodz

Resident Resident
Reaction score
This mechanic is giving me all kinds of stories about turning on my fans. He also said I could install the fans using a heat temp sensor. What do you guys think about that? I already bought a fan harness from ls1 fans.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
navyboy14094