Tonyrodz's Tahoe Build Thread

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

OP
OP
Tonyrodz

Tonyrodz

Resident Resident
Reaction score
What LEDs did you get?

I'm thinking about getting a set for my projectors to try out, but I want a set that are rated for at least the same lumens as the 9011 HIRs I have in there.

When you get them I would be interested in seeing the beam pattern in comparison to the stock.
Here's a pic I grabbed from Amazon. It says they're 12,000 lumes? 51DQAgBrseL._SY400_.jpg

iamdub

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Thx Red. I wiggled the he'll out of that yellow wire that you mentioned in another post, but nothing happened. I couldn't get it to go in limp mode. I figured I'd might as well just get it.

It may not go into Limp Mode if the fault happens while the truck's not moving. If you can see a real-time display of what the sensors are telling the PCM, that'd be the way to track it down. Even a scan tool with freeze frame capability should help if a code is set when it happens. It'd be awesome if that Bluetooth one can do real-time so you can watch your phone as you mess around under the hood.

OP
OP
Tonyrodz

Tonyrodz

Resident Resident
Reaction score
It may not go into Limp Mode if the fault happens while the truck's not moving. If you can see a real-time display of what the sensors are telling the PCM, that'd be the way to track it down. Even a scan tool with freeze frame capability should help if a code is set when it happens. It'd be awesome if that Bluetooth one can do real-time so you can watch your phone as you mess around under the hood.
That would be awesome! I'm just gonna wire in the pigtail either way. It happened to me twice today within minutes and it happened to my gf 3 times.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Phoenix2k9