To baffle or not to baffle

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

Meccanoble

Full Access Member
Reaction score
I dont own a dremel but I can try to get McGuyver with the jig saw and some box cutters lol.

OP
OP
kbuskill

kbuskill

***CAUTION*** I do my own stunts!
Reaction score
Adding an amp to those door speakers? They had to re-use the bose speaker brackets to mount my afternarket speakers (memphis audio)

No amp... just gonna run the Bose amp... I am not looking for competion sound levels just good SQ.

They could have got the brackets like mine.

OP
OP
kbuskill

kbuskill

Reaction score
I dont own a dremel but I can try to get McGuyver with the jig saw and some box cutters lol.

To each his own... it is not worth my time to mess with as cheap as the brackets are and like I said with Crutchfield the brackets and harnesses and shipping are "free".

Meccanoble

Full Access Member
Reaction score
That's a great deal. Unfortunately they don't sell the speakers I wanted. For such a one and done thing, buying them would be worth it.

OP
OP
kbuskill

kbuskill

Reaction score
That's a great deal. Unfortunately they don't sell the speakers I wanted. For such a one and done thing, buying them would be worth it.

EBay has the adaptors... set of 4 for about $25 shipped. I was gonna purchase them there before I saw the sale on Infinity speakers at Crutchfield.

What speakers are you wanting?

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
44Dan