Tires stick out 2.5 left and 1.5 right. What?

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

Rocket Man

Mark
Supporting Member
Reaction score
Spohn shows two different panhard bars. Does anyone know why one is $40 more than the other? I'd like to replace my OEM panhard bar, but not sure which one to get.

Also, would just changing the rear lower control arms be beneficial...or is it better to change both rear upper and lower at the same time?
One has poly bushings, one has " dell-sphere pivot joints" . They both do the same thing but ones supposedly better than the other although I wouldn't spend the extra cash for the pivot joints. I had the one with poly and it worked great.

gat0r

Full Access Member
Reaction score
^ what he said

plus, the pivot joint are really only needed for off road articulation from my understanding

now if spohn would get off their butts & finalize the upper arms to work w/ autoride... we could have a full kit offering for the 15+ hoes & burbs

Rocket Man

Mark
Supporting Member
Reaction score
^ what he said

plus, the pivot joint are really only needed for off road articulation from my understanding

now if spohn would get off their butts & finalize the upper arms to work w/ autoride... we could have a full kit offering for the 15+ hoes & burbs
Don't hold your breath. We've been waiting for than since they came out with the 00-06 ones. You can fab some brackets up though.

gat0r

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Don't hold your breath. We've been waiting for than since they came out with the 00-06 ones. You can fab some brackets up though.

yup, been emailing them for a while.
sure is stupid to ignore a sizable customer market.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
ylwdogs