Tire size on Z71 with 24s

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

JMEngland88

TYF Newbie
Reaction score
Hello all. I've been trying to find information on what would be a good tire size for my truck. I currently have a stock height Z71, so I'd like to go with a decent amount of sidewall if possible so as to not only protect the rims more, but also clear up a little of the gap. If I ever lower it, it'll be a long ways down the line, so I'm not worried about that. I was able to find lots of information about the NNBS trucks, but not really for ours. Everyone on 24s seems to be lowered quite a bit, and since that won't be the case, I'd like a little more meat than going the rubber band route. Suggestions? I'll be running the 24" TBSS replicas btw.

NeverSatisfied

eBay Baller
Supporting Member
Reaction score
305/35/24s is what i would say. Would be plenty of tire to protect the rim and still have a smooth ride. Plus if you lower it slightly you wouldn't have to change tire sizes (I'm talking about a 2/3 drop).

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
navyboy14094