Tire Pressure Monitor Sensors - '07 Yukon XL Denali

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

BSarteSr

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Few months ago the tire pressure monitors started going (not sending info) and I was not getting the readings so I went online and bought a set of 4 replacements. Bought them on eBay, part #1640764337 on them.

Haven't installed them, about to get new tires, going to put the new ones in when I get new tires. I noticed a difference between the tire pressure monitors that are installed (from the factory) and the new ones I got.

The new ones do not have the outer stem cover that screws on, the new ones are standard style vale stems that pull on with the black stem sticking out. Not that I really care about the difference in color, just trying to make sure the new ones by part # are going to work with my Yukon when I get new tires?

Anyone know if the part number above is correct for my vehicle?

kwOH

Banned
Reaction score
Not sure on the difference, i know there are many different types out there from oem to aftermarket, when i first got my truck one of my sensors was not reading and it just needed relearned.

OP
OP
BSarteSr

BSarteSr

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Not sure on the difference, i know there are many different types out there from oem to aftermarket, when i first got my truck one of my sensors was not reading and it just needed relearned.

Thanks, just trying to check to make sure the sensors I bought are going to work with my Yukon?

iamdub

Full Access Member
Reaction score
I think they are kinda getting away from the rigid stems because they can get snapped off if the wheel is curbed just right. Also, the TPMS sensor's design has been revised numerous times over the years so there's a handful of part numbers, OEM and aftermarket, that will work.

I'm not finding anything for part number "1640764337".

tsuintx

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Got a set of wheels and tires from a brand new 2017 LTZ for my wife's 07 a few months ago and the stems on those look just like normal rubber ones. Everything works fine after I programmed them with the tool I got off Ebay.

So, all in all, I'd say you should be good to go.

I do agree with iamdub above. That part # doesn't bring up any hits on Google. Are you sure about that #?

OP
OP
BSarteSr

BSarteSr

Full Access Member
Reaction score
I think they are kinda getting away from the rigid stems because they can get snapped off if the wheel is curbed just right. Also, the TPMS sensor's design has been revised numerous times over the years so there's a handful of part numbers, OEM and aftermarket, that will work.

I'm not finding anything for part number "1640764337".

The 1640764337 number I found on the Tire Pressure Monitors, according to the receipt they listed them as 25920615. Would that be appropriate for my Yukon?

OP
OP
BSarteSr

BSarteSr

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Thanks! All of your help is much appreciated!

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
PascalBlues