Tire issue

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

Kodiak Yukon

Full Access Member
Reaction score
This is awesome. I recently told the wife she hits curbs too. When she drives up to drop my kids off at school. She doesn't believe me. Wish I could get picture evidence.

OP
OP
S

steven ross

TYF Newbie
Reaction score
I don't know why, but I think it's obvious that many women have the curb hitting habit, now that I think about it. I remember how the moms parked at my daughters school. They always brushed up on the curb, like they were making sure it was there!

Danny3737

Full Access Member
Reaction score
I don't know why, but I think it's obvious that many women have the curb hitting habit, now that I think about it. I remember how the moms parked at my daughters school. They always brushed up on the curb, like they were making sure it was there!

My wife won't park anywhere she has to backup. Kind of like Clark Griswald at Wally World and she still can't get it between the lines

swathdiver

Full Access Member
Reaction score
I remember the time my wife backed our brand new Pontiac into a tree that disappeared on the swail. She said it had a green trunk but insisted she was in front of the house and not near the corner where the stop sign was; until I showed her the broken taillight pieces next to that green metal trunk with the big red leaf! LOL

Danny3737

Full Access Member
Reaction score
I think I'm putting my PDR guys kids through college

08HoeCD

Full Access Member
Reaction score
This thread gets funnier and funnier...

Reminds me of a time when we were down in Myrtle Beach and my wife was pissed at the parking lot owners because she backed into/onto an 18" concrete obstruction.....because she wasn't looking where she was going.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Eliteweapons