Tint Suggestions?

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

Harrison256

Reaction score
Looking for input from any of the other OCD out there, I've got a Tahoe with the privacy glass all over the rear and almost nothing up front (like most I'm assuming). What percent tint should I get done on the rear in order to make it match a front window tint of about 18-20%

Also how much have you guys paid for tinting the entire vehicle so I know whats reasonable

Blazed

Accepting Donations
Reaction score
About 20%.
That's most likely illegal but everyone does it and 35 doesn't do anything.

---------- Post added at 01:38 AM ---------- Previous post was at 01:37 AM ----------

I paid $80 for the front two and a brow.

ashelm

Reaction score
Here in Kansas City I paid $190. cash. I had old tint on the front sides that K C TINT removed for $30. Then it was $100. to do the front sides, $30.00 for a 8 inch brow, $30. for a 5 inch stash. Its like watching letter box TV driving down the road. I don't know what % but it matches the factory back windows. No its not legal but as you know every body is doing it. I did see a black Chevy p/u the other day that had his whole front window tinted. Looked really cool but I think that would just be asking for a ticket. One thing to think about is using your mirrors to back up with. I am thinking of LEDs for reverse lights. Scott

godoy

Full Access Member
Reaction score
If u want to match the rears do 20 up front
But you should do 5% outback and fronts 20%
I paid 155 for truck(tahoe)

strokinpower

Full Access Member
Reaction score
My guy does it for $20 a window. My back three are 5% the back doors are factory and the fronts are 17%. You want to go a little darker on the fronts because of the windshield will always make it look lighter.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Off Road Pedia