Time for bull bar

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

Lightning 95

Full Access Member
Reaction score
I never cared much for bull bars etc. But after changing my mind 25 times I ordered a black Go Rhino RC2 today for $230 shipped plus a $50 rebate. My black PPV just seemed to be wanting one, and although the real police push bars look bad-ass they weigh, and cost twice as much, and I don't plan on really pushing anyone with it anyway. Plus it looks easy to install/remove. I'm going to run it without the sheet metal "skid plate", so maybe my front plate will be visible enough, so I won't have to relocate it.

Lightning 95

Full Access Member
Reaction score
I never cared much for bull bars etc. But after changing my mind 25 times I ordered a black Go Rhino RC2 today for $230 shipped plus a $50 rebate. My black PPV just seemed to be wanting one, and although the real police push bars look bad-ass they weigh, and cost twice as much, and I don't plan on really pushing anyone with it anyway. Plus it looks easy to install/remove. I'm going to run it without the sheet metal "skid plate", so maybe my front plate will be visible enough, so I won't have to relocate it.
Got my bull bar installed without the skid plate. Turns out this one doesn't even have a cross bar, so my front plate is fully visible.IMG_2679.JPG

twerk4turk

TYF Newbie
Reaction score
Got my bull bar installed without the skid plate. Turns out this one doesn't even have a cross bar, so my front plate is fully visible.View attachment 188009

Looks tough, man. There's a bunch of different RC2s, would you be able to find out the part # from your online order e-mail for me? I wouldn't want the skid plate on mine either but I don't want to order one only to find out it has a cross bar.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
2DoeProjectHoe