Thoughts on new hood...

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

Back N Black

Full Access Member
Reaction score
That looks great Dario!! Love it blacked out! I need some smooth bumpers myself. The Hoe was repainted before I got it, and the molding down the side had been removed, but ofcourse it's hard to remove them without looking stupid with the holes in the bumper. I see that your's used to have them as well. Gotta work on some wheels next my man! ;) Is it 2 or 4 wheel drive?

OP
OP
KenpoFish

KenpoFish

Reaction score
Haven't gotten around to doing to many mods. Had to put them on hold. Having my thyroid removed due to having thyroid cancer, the medical bills began to stack up.

Not sure when I'll get around to doing any mods but I'll be sure to post when I do.

Tonyrodz

Resident Resident
Reaction score
Haven't gotten around to doing to many mods. Had to put them on hold. Having my thyroid removed due to having thyroid cancer, the medical bills began to stack up.

Not sure when I'll get around to doing any mods but I'll be sure to post when I do.
Good luck and a speedy recovery.

Back N Black

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Sorry to hear that brother! Take care of yourself first, and your Hoe second. There will always be time to get around to it, if you take care of yourself. Good luck on everything, and I hope you get better soon!

OP
OP
KenpoFish

KenpoFish

Reaction score
Thanks all for the thoughts and support. Things are going good with the cancer...or I should say no cancer now. Now it's just getting adjusted to hormone med since they removed my thyroid.

Now, as far as my hood question...will a '90 Burb hood fit my Hoe..? Have friend that's selling a '90 Burb but if he doesn't sell it he'll be using it for another project. Told him I wanted dibs on the cowl hood if he wasn't going to use it and if it fit my Hoe.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
DefiantOne