Thoughts on Lloyd Mats?

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

Reaction score
Looking at getting some new mats for the Esky.

Really like the look of the Lloyd Mats however never seen a pair in person or know much about them.
Anyone have any experience with them?

Indevibe

TYF Newbie
Reaction score
Looking at getting some new mats for the Esky.

Really like the look of the Lloyd Mats however never seen a pair in person or know much about them.
Anyone have any experience with them?
Hey BRANDNEWCOLONY I picked up a set of lloyd mats from their store - I must say they are nice - I have the extreemely thick ones - I will post a few pictures this afternoon to give you a better example - also LLoyd mats do that custom logo - or you can use the logo of your car manufaturer.

Anyway - look out for my post this afternoon -

PG01

Supporting Member
Reaction score
I have had them in 3 of my trucks and i have a love/hate relationship with them. Current vehicle is the 2013 lt tahoe and i have the oem floor mats on top of the lloyds. I find carpeted mats much more appealing, comfortable and better looking then plasticy(if thats a word)/rubbery catchall mats. They cover entire carpet area of all footwells but remember if u spill something there is no lip and that will eventually get to the carpet.
Love:
Fronts-stay put, comes with plastic screw to hold in place, cover entire carpet area, color matches perfectly and are nice and plush on your feet.
Backs-cover entire carpet and are plush on your feet color perfect
3rd row-covers carpet, color perfect,
plush on feet.

Hate:
Fronts- nothing
Backs- move around too much, i am constantly pulling it toward the passenger side to cover carpet
3rd row- stays good but moves alittle

Now that being said, i have 3 kids that jump in, cross over and move around alot, is it them? I dont know. When they were small in carseats in my 2001 tahoe i was moving the mats constantly also so i dont know. I can post pics if u want. My 2 cents, yet again.

OP
OP
brandnewcolony
Reaction score
I have had them in 3 of my trucks and i have a love/hate relationship with them. Current vehicle is the 2013 lt tahoe and i have the oem floor mats on top of the lloyds. I find carpeted mats much more appealing, comfortable and better looking then plasticy(if thats a word)/rubbery catchall mats. They cover entire carpet area of all footwells but remember if u spill something there is no lip and that will eventually get to the carpet.
Love:
Fronts-stay put, comes with plastic screw to hold in place, cover entire carpet area, color matches perfectly and are nice and plush on your feet.
Backs-cover entire carpet and are plush on your feet color perfect
3rd row-covers carpet, color perfect,
plush on feet.

Hate:
Fronts- nothing
Backs- move around too much, i am constantly pulling it toward the passenger side to cover carpet
3rd row- stays good but moves alittle

Now that being said, i have 3 kids that jump in, cross over and move around alot, is it them? I dont know. When they were small in carseats in my 2001 tahoe i was moving the mats constantly also so i dont know. I can post pics if u want. My 2 cents, yet again.

Thanks for the reply,
Do you have to use the plastic tab that keeps them in place?
Not sure if I want to puncture my carpet lol

PG01

Supporting Member
Reaction score
Lol....i thought same thing but you cant see hole if you remove them it blends in and is not even noticeable

welfarewagon

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Not happy with mine for the same reason as one of the above posts, they look great but move around a lot except for the drivers as it does have anchors, the pass side and rears are always moving around, there is nothing on the back to hold them in place, no nibs to grab the carpet.

TheAutumnWind

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Well I am getting the ultimat. Hope they turn out to be better then some of the ones being commented on here.