These headlights are all that!!!

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

90PROFX

Reaction score
What's your "HONEST" opinion of the light output from the projectors at night ?
Thanks

90PROFX

Reaction score
Another question..........anybody have these and use an LED low beam bulb in the projectors ?

K2 Kaiju

Full Access Member
Reaction score
The standard light is about 75% oem. I put some hikari leds in and I still had issues with the passenger light going out (pretty sure its the wiring). I have a post with a pic of them compared in this forum. The led got rid of the hot spots, but still wasnt as good at lighting up the road as oem; the reflectors are too small. I plan to crack them open when I have time and replace the reflectors. Not sure if I will do hid because the lights are always goin on for short bursts as I park in garage at home and work. I really liked the look, and they looked really bad ass when you remote started at night, and came up on them glowing. The "C" tube is attached to marker (parking) lights, so they didnt turn on in day time unless you turned on lights, and they were not bright enough to see in sunlight (you could in rain).

Sent from my SM-T350 using Tapatalk

mazdawg(Mikey)

HGIC(head ginger in charge)
Reaction score
The standard light is about 75% oem. I put some hikari leds in and I still had issues with the passenger light going out (pretty sure its the wiring). I have a post with a pic of them compared in this forum. The led got rid of the hot spots, but still wasnt as good at lighting up the road as oem; the reflectors are too small. I plan to crack them open when I have time and replace the reflectors. Not sure if I will do hid because the lights are always goin on for short bursts as I park in garage at home and work. I really liked the look, and they looked really bad ass when you remote started at night, and came up on them glowing. The "C" tube is attached to marker (parking) lights, so they didnt turn on in day time unless you turned on lights, and they were not bright enough to see in sunlight (you could in rain).

I rewired the big C tube as my drls and like you said they are hardly visible during the day. I plan to crack them open as well and put a better switchback tube in them and probably do a retrofit with a real hid projector. I'm cool with the current output but if they are gonna be open, might as well

K2 Kaiju

Full Access Member
Reaction score
I never tried ss in them, did they make a big difference? There is a kit from the retrofit source specific to spyder lights. I may get that. I want to bypass the lights wiring, as I think that is the problem...

mazdawg(Mikey)

HGIC(head ginger in charge)
Reaction score
I never tried ss in them, did they make a big difference? There is a kit from the retrofit source specific to spyder lights. I may get that. I want to bypass the lights wiring, as I think that is the problem...

I'm not sure if it was a difference, I didn't try the headlights before with the bulbs that came with them. I bought the headlights and ss and put them all in new

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
GeorgeC