The Yeti's 2019 Ocean Runner 29' Offshore Build

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

Fosscore

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Seriously. Lol.

I need to stop. I can’t. I need help.

Lol. With a build, as you know from your trucks, it is infectious. Especially when you have absolutely every option and every void open to do it with.

This I know all too well and this - $$$ - goes very fast. Lol

Delivery time will be perfect for summer cruising.

OP
OP
THE YETI

THE YETI

Director of Operations
Supporting Member
Reaction score
My counter-rotation verado 300 arrives Thursday.

Now just waiting on them to move forward on the next phase of the build.

swathdiver

Full Access Member
Reaction score
So both engines will have counter-rotating props? By your earlier description it seemed to me that this engine was different and that maybe the others were outboard or inboard turning...

OP
OP
THE YETI

THE YETI

Director of Operations
Supporting Member
Reaction score
So both engines will have counter-rotating props? By your earlier description it seemed to me that this engine was different and that maybe the others were outboard or inboard turning...

No. Ordered 2.

They are different. With twins, one rotates normally, the other counter rotates. One showed up a week or so ago. The second, which is counter-rotating, shows up tomorrow.

swathdiver

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Let me see if I understand this right, so each motor has two screws and on one motor the screws turn the same direction and on this other one they turn in opposite directions? How come? Why not either both counter-rotate or both set to turn inboard or outboard? I was an inboard guy and our twin screw boats usually turned inboard but some turned outboard and the cheap ones turned the same direction.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Fitransmission