The Maglite Mod

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

Tonyrodz

Resident Resident
Reaction score
It hurt like hell. Broken nose, fractured cheek bone, almost lost my eye. But I learned I can take a hell of a hit and get right back up. Wife is right for once , guess I am hard headed lmao.
Did she dent it when she hit you? Lol, jk, glad you made it in one piece.

05Single

afraid of the dark
Reaction score
Did she dent it when she hit you? Lol, jk, glad you made it in one piece.
Lets just say I'll never call her fat again lol.

Jk it was a big ass black dude, think of kimbo slice hitting you in the face with a mag light. Was a cheap shot from the side. Got jumped by 2 of his friends. At the time I was just a skinny little white dude.
Sorry to thread jack with my sob story, but its kinda related lol. Definitely knocked me into next week.
I have a .45 in the truck but a mag light would be a nice option. Also it gets annoying looking around or outside your truck with a weak ass cell phone light

Tonyrodz

Resident Resident
Reaction score
Lets just say I'll never call her fat again lol.

Jk it was a big ass black dude, think of kimbo slice hitting you in the face with a mag light. Was a cheap shot from the side. Got jumped by 2 of his friends. At the time I was just a skinny little white dude.
Sorry to thread jack with my sob story, but its kinda related lol. Definitely knocked me into next week.
I have a .45 in the truck but a mag light would be a nice option. Also it gets annoying looking around or outside your truck with a weak ass cell phone light
You know, the flash from the muzzle of a 45 will light the surrounding area decently. Just saying..... You know, in a pinch, if you have that problem again. :biggun:

CamReynolds

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Took me less than 10 minutes. Awesome idea. The pic wont show because the file is too big, but i used a shorter maglite than you. still works good.

Thouse

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Resurrecting old thread but I just got a hoe and really like the idea.

Does this interfere with opening the glove box?

RAMurphy

Bob
Supporting Member
Reaction score
Nope. Door still opens completely. I completed this mod a few weeks ago. Always kept my Maglite it passenger's seat pocket in the back. Came across this post and made the appropriate modification. By the way, never was hit with Maglite, but I did have one thrown at me.

20190916_085309.jpg

PG01

Supporting Member
Reaction score
Very cool idea. On the GMT900s, a 3D Maglite drops right into the door pocket which is where I keep mine.
I leave mine on right side of drivers seat right on the track in between console and seat. Heavy enough to stay put with no rattling and even slides with seat when the wife takes the truck. Even have one in the honda, same spot.