The Engine Mod Thread

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

blueflamed03

Supporting Member
Reaction score
then I bet gears your fine...I have 285/50/20's, alot taller, so 4.10's would be perfect for me.

OP
OP
danimalmax

danimalmax

Full Access Member
Reaction score
I was gunna get the same set up that gordo from tf.com had, they were enkei rt-6 20"s but dunno about tire height

Rollin Thunder

Banned for Repeatedly Insulting Members
Reaction score
I would also do all your preformance bolt ons before the tune. The tune will optimise every bolt on you do.

withac

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Okay guys, I need your help in compiling a list

I want to see your opinion and suggestions on a list of engine performance modifications by order of necessity/price/and just-gotta-have-it

I see that most people around here usually go get their CAI first, maybe a BlackBear tune next, etc

I'm just gunna start with I have so far and the order I did them in, plus extras that I think I want to work on next

1. Cold Air Intake
2. Corvette Servo
3. Big 3 Wiring Upgrade
4. Black Bear Tune
5. Long Tube Headers
6. Cam

Please feel free to add and/or change the list

My goal is to see an ultimate list of mods and the order I should do them in (of course variations apply to different people, but this is just so I can have a general guide)

Thanks in advance!

You really only need the big 3 if you are running some big amps or experiencing electrical drops. If you are going to let it inhale easier with a CAI you need to let it exhale easier with at least a higher flow exhaust and even pipes if you want.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
skyetheguy93