The beast is fixed!

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

DesTRucTO

Reaction score
The HOEs running great now. I dont know what really happened to ctually fix the problem but heres what i accomplished today. I took the tranny pan off which is always fun and messy, and put in a new filter and 5.5 qts of new oil including the lucas additive and also figured out why my u-joint had tranny fluid leakin from it. I took my drive shaft out an when i picked it up a rubbery like thing feel out from the tail shaft. I thought that it was odd but i took it to Autozone to see if they had a manuel fro my truck to see what it was actually called. The clerk at Autozone tells me it looks like whats left of a clucth alignment tool and brings one out. For some even odder reaon when the tranny was rebuilt they left this tool in my tailshaft. After finding this out and goin home and puttin my driveshaft back on i turned on the truck, checke my tranny fluid and went for a test drive. Everything is great now, no boggin out, no ses light thanks to my o2 sims. Thanks all for the input and help on figuring this stupid problem out.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
DarkHearse