That new guy from NJ

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

MSgt Chevy

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Welcome, my son was born in Brick NJ. I worked in Toms River for a bit.

OP
OP
camaroz2887

camaroz2887

Reaction score
Thank you everyone!
Unfortunately she’s still not back from the body shop... Dont know what’s goin on dealer keeps saying the solid week of rain was pushing it back. Which I guess would make sense but what do I know paint is the only thing I rarely mess with.

Since I bought my first truck I haven’t had any stretch of time without a vehicle this long. It’s HORRIBLE lol! (Always been a Chevy guy but that little ranger ran its guts out)
However, it’s given me plenty of time to read these forums and search for future mods:waytogo:

Rocket Man

Mark
Supporting Member
Reaction score
WTH- are they painting it outside? What does the fact it's raining have anything to do with how long it takes to paint it? They use a paint booth I hope. :wtf:

OP
OP
camaroz2887

camaroz2887

Reaction score
Lol no it’s a booth. But from what I know it’s possible to have a paint feel”hard” but still be soft enough that the rain/whatever can hurt it. Once their bays are full they’re full. Can’t push one outside in the rain and another inside ya know what I mean. On the other hand like I said I’m not a body guy.

They’re making me feel like I’m getting the run around on something and It’s getting me annoyed.

Rocket Man

Mark
Supporting Member
Reaction score
Lol no it’s a booth. But from what I know it’s possible to have a paint feel”hard” but still be soft enough that the rain/whatever can hurt it. Once their bays are full they’re full. Can’t push one outside in the rain and another inside ya know what I mean. On the other hand like I said I’m not a body guy.

They’re making me feel like I’m getting the run around on something and It’s getting me annoyed.
Yes it's the run-around. I have a friend who owns a body shop and rain never has any effect on him painting. We live in Oregon, its always raining. He has one paint booth. In a small shop.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Eliteweapons