TGIF plans

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

Cartwright

Supporting Member
Reaction score
Riding up through Payson and up to Windslow AZ(Gonna visit the park the made for the Eagles song). After that we are gonna ride over to the Meteor Crater and then to Flagstaff. Sunday we are gonna ride up to the Grand Canyon and then back down to the valley Sunday afternoon.

Gzes

the drifting 2dr
Reaction score
Nice adam but the gas is gonna suck lol. My net is for my roof basket. I thought itd be fun to make a custom fit one and itd be cheao and easy. Well i was wrong. Took along time and i used $16 of duck tape lol. It was not fun...

OP
OP
Rough Country

Rough Country

Supporting Vendor
Reaction score
thanks everyone for the comments sounds like we all had a busy weekend

---------- Post added at 02:07 PM ---------- Previous post was at 02:07 PM ----------

Congrats donkey. Well i made a ducktape net today lol. Too bad the contest is over:(

---------- Post added at 10:03 PM ---------- Previous post was at 10:02 PM ----------

picture.jpg

nice work! i know that will take some time to finish

---------- Post added at 02:15 PM ---------- Previous post was at 02:07 PM ----------

what a jip... jk

we will have more contest giving free stuff away just keep checking in!

Fishintahoe

Full Access Member
Reaction score
If it makes ya feel any better i love your 2 door! Always wanted one since high school. My buddie had one and i loved it.

Sent from my DROID4 using Tapatalk 2

Thanks for the compliment man but i was just messin around. My sat and sun was pretty boring anyway since my days off are thurs and fri. Dude ur truck is pimpin!! i would trade u mine for yours but im already trading it for dons yuk ha

OP
OP
Rough Country

Rough Country

Supporting Vendor
Reaction score
both are very sharp and i love the look of the old 2 doors you just dont see many these days

yates ™

Resident Apple hater
Supporting Member
Reaction score
You aren't serious about a body lift are you Gzes? I will pretend to not know you if you do.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
patrickleeleep