Tech 2...

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

Alberta Tahoe

Full Access Member
Reaction score
...start probing the wiring at the ignition switch and possibly rule that out, or else solve your issue. Just my 2 cents.

The electrical portion of the switch has been replaced and from I can tell, needlessly as there was no change in the operation of the vehicle. This isn't to say it isn't contributing to the problem but a full set of drawings would go a long way.
Which leads to my next reply...

Now go to ebay and look up "seriousctbuyer" and ask him if he has the service manual on cd/dvd for your truck. Might even have downloadable version too...

I will!

OP
OP
swathdiver

swathdiver

Full Access Member
Reaction score
I also use AllDataDIY which also has most of the same information from the manuals but a little easier to find once you learn how they are set up.

Alberta Tahoe

Full Access Member
Reaction score
I believe that information was mentioned once before but I had lost track of it.
I've just sent off an e-mail to the e-bay seller. Failing that, I'll pursue AllDataDIY.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
wbhidalgo17