Tan cargo cover/shade

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

MCAT069

Full Access Member
Reaction score
I have a 2004 2500 Suburban with the tan interior, RPO codes 521 and 522, and I want to purchase the cargo cover/shade for it. The local stealership says the part is discontinued and unavailable to purchase. I looked on GMPARTSDIRECT and eBay and all I could find where grey ones for purchase. Does anyone know the part number for the tan one or does anyone have one they would be willing to part with?

PG01

Supporting Member
Reaction score
@Tonyrodz ....
check for sale section on here... i know tony has xl ones but unsure of color

I have a tan one for a 01 tahoe brand newish (as in never used) i think they are different tho.

jaywoo65

Full Access Member
Reaction score
I'd keep an eye on craigslist for people parting out suburbans and Yukon XLs. May be able to find one really cheap.

Tonyrodz

Resident Resident
Reaction score
@Tonyrodz ....
check for sale section on here... i know tony has xl ones but unsure of color

I have a tan one for a 01 tahoe brand newish (as in never used) i think they are different tho.
Mine are pewter, unfortunately. Tahoe and Suburban/XL's won't interchange. XL's are a hair wider, so they won't clip in behind the third row seats.

OP
OP
MCAT069

MCAT069

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Thank you for the replys. I don't have privileges to post in the WTB section yet so if any of you run across one or find the part number, please let me know.

Eastland78

TYF Newbie
Reaction score
Got a tan used one I purchased on Craigslist for a suburban. Purchased about 2 yrs ago for 04 Denali. Unfortunately didn't work for me.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
16yukon