TahoeWhat's 05 Tahoe

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

Z-56 Hoe

What do I do????
Reaction score
Super sexy Tahoe I swear I have seen it before! I tell you what after I fix Sadie's Tahoe again. We need to do a photo shoot with the three NBS Hoes!

OP
OP
Tahoewhat

Tahoewhat

Ballin' on a Budget
Supporting Member
Reaction score
Super sexy Tahoe I swear I have seen it before! I tell you what after I fix Sadie's Tahoe again. We need to do a photo shoot with the three NBS Hoes!

Ha ha. Im positive I have seen yours as well. Fix hers and yours and find a spot and im up for it.

OP
OP
Tahoewhat

Tahoewhat

Ballin' on a Budget
Supporting Member
Reaction score
and the rims to fill the tires. :head3:

Blue2002Tahoe

Full Access Member
Reaction score
I've been thinking about doing the interior with LEDs like that. Did you do the bottom lights blue and the top white? I wasn't sure how that would look, but whatever you did it looks sweet

OP
OP
Tahoewhat

Tahoewhat

Ballin' on a Budget
Supporting Member
Reaction score
I've been thinking about doing the interior with LEDs like that. Did you do the bottom lights blue and the top white? I wasn't sure how that would look, but whatever you did it looks sweet

The dome lights are all cool white COB leds.

the blue lights under dash are on a switch. They are just led strips and with the switch i can either have them come on when i want or with the dome lights or not at all. Looks killer at night w/ just the blue lights on and all the dash lights being blue.

thanks for the compliment.

Blue2002Tahoe

Full Access Member
Reaction score
I hadn't thought of doing it that way. Did you still swap out the bulbs in the front seats that shine on the floor (cant remember what they're called) or are they still the stock bulbs?

OP
OP
Tahoewhat

Tahoewhat

Ballin' on a Budget
Supporting Member
Reaction score
I hadn't thought of doing it that way. Did you still swap out the bulbs in the front seats that shine on the floor (cant remember what they're called) or are they still the stock bulbs?

Those are the foot well lights and nope, those are white COB leds as well.

The blue under there is a led strip.

In other words all factory lighting is now cool white leds. the blue under seats and under dash are led strips.

Like this.
http://shop.fyreflys.com/images/Strip 1210 11.jpg

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Cbrpilot2