TahoeWhat's 05 Tahoe

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

Donnie Yukonie

Yates Caretaker
Supporting Member
Reaction score
This truck is Gorgeous i thought my halos looked good , your truck is awesome man

OP
OP
Tahoewhat

Tahoewhat

Ballin' on a Budget
Supporting Member
Reaction score
Lookin Good Mike! I want my ass end to look just like that, those vent caps, brake lights and Sonar LED tails. I just don't have enough money to get many mods lately though:( I'd like to eventually get a HD hood, grill and bumper cap too if I ever get enough monies.

Hey in due time scott, in time. Mine sure didnt happen over night. Been 3 years i think and sure didnt look like this. I found some pics of the stages it went through. It was crazy looking.

Thanks though, and of course for your help in the inside. Still going strong w/ them. Compliments all the time.

Sweet 05 man! Great job, love the hood. Wish my 05 looked like that.

thanks. As i said, it has taken some time.

This truck is Gorgeous i thought my halos looked good , your truck is awesome man

Thanks very much. The headlights are all custom made. The halos are going out though already on one ring. But still looks unique. Just want different rims now. lol.

Thanks to everyone for the compliments. Sometimes i dont like it, till someone else drives it. lol

(one more custom mod in the works)

mazdawg(Mikey)

HGIC(head ginger in charge)
Reaction score
oooohhhh this tahoe is effin sweet mike! there are so many subtle mods that i love. the escalade third brake light and appliques, hd hood, color matched flares, and ss wheels all look right at home on it. the stance is spot on as well

OP
OP
Tahoewhat

Tahoewhat

Ballin' on a Budget
Supporting Member
Reaction score
oooohhhh this tahoe is effin sweet mike! there are so many subtle mods that i love. the escalade third brake light and appliques, hd hood, color matched flares, and ss wheels all look right at home on it. the stance is spot on as well

Thanks man, It took some time, but im liking it. lol.

Im all about the little mods. They add up.

JKmotorsports

Rollin the boosted grocery-getter
Supporting Member
Reaction score
Truck looks awesome. Amazing what the HD hood alone does to add a more aggressive look.

Danzigman

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Nice Truck! I like the grill inserts. Where did you get those? What size are your wheels? Are they replicas? If so what do you think about the quality?

OP
OP
Tahoewhat

Tahoewhat

Ballin' on a Budget
Supporting Member
Reaction score
Thanks guys appreciate it.

Yeah, the HD hood you wouldn't think it would change the attitude / appearance as much as it does. But i really like it.

Nice Truck! I like the grill inserts. Where did you get those? What size are your wheels? Are they replicas? If so what do you think about the quality?

Thanks, Grille inserts are speed grilles / street scene. Dont remember where i got them from. Been awhile since i got them.

The rims are OEM GM SS truck rims. 20" They are great, heavy, but no problems. But are oem as well.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
navyboy14094