Tahoe PPV Deflector installed on 15 Suburban (shorter lower valance that comes on Police model)

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

Dark Star

Reaction score
Same question , will it fit a Denali, the standard air dam part numbers are different for GMC vs. Chevy so not sure if the part is the same just different numbers or if it truly is a different fit

^ this. Interested if it fits a Denali

OP
OP
A

AZCreeker

Full Access Member
Reaction score
So the question is:

Will the Tahoe PPV Deflector Part # 23365760 fit a Yukon/Yukon XL?

For that we'll need to compare the stock Tahoe/Suburban deflector overall length/curvature/and mounting points to the one on the Yukon.
Unfortunately the diagram pictures below are vague, especially the one I found for the Tahoe.

I do see a definitive way to figure this out.
If anyone is willing to pay shipping, I will donate to you my stock deflector, so someone can test it out.
If my stock deflector works on your Yukon then the Tahoe PPV will as well.

Another less costly option, would be for you to trim the stock piece like some other people here have done in the past on various gen of trucks.

Stock Tahoe/Suburban Deflector is GM Part# 22936501

Stock Yukon / Yukon XL Deflector is GM Part# 22936430

2015 Tahoe stock deflector.jpg

2015 yukon stock deflector.png

Dark Star

Reaction score
Called my GMC dealer and they say it will fit! I should have it on Tuesday i will let you know how I make out.

OP
OP
A

AZCreeker

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Called my GMC dealer and they say it will fit! I should have it on Tuesday i will let you know how I make out.

Sweet! I had mine installed by a nearby body shop took them 1 hour, so I am sure it should be easy if you have a bit of time and basic tools!
take pictures once installed. I will also post better pictures at some point as well!

pfennig_san

Reaction score
Nice mod. Considering the height of the rest of the truck, its annoying to scrape parking curbs all the time. Does anyone know how much it affects gas mileage? Maybe 1 MPG?

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
GeorgeC