Tahoe getting Wrapped!!

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

OP
OP
Jaytizzle

Jaytizzle

Full Access Member
Reaction score
WOWZA!!! That is really nice! Did they wrap the door jams as well and how long did it take?

Thanks man!

No, they didn't do any of door jams. Just the exterior. It would've cost more to do a lot of the interior parts.

As far as timing, the shop had my Tahoe for about 5 days. They literally took off a lot of pieces...front and rear bumper, tail and head lights etc... and then they had to reassemble everything.

Usually it takes about 3-4 days and the final day is to let everything cure.

Rocket Man

Mark
Supporting Member
Reaction score
Thanks man!

No, they didn't do any of door jams. Just the exterior. It would've cost more to do a lot of the interior parts.

As far as timing, the shop had my Tahoe for about 5 days. They literally took off a lot of pieces...front and rear bumper, tail and head lights etc... and then they had to reassemble everything.

Usually it takes about 3-4 days and the final day is to let everything cure.
The jambs and stuff would be crazy hard to wrap. My CC had a complete color change (paint) by the PO and I can't tell it was ever silver unless I pull the interior out. I can see how much work they put into it and when you open up the doors or hood and look there's hinges, latches, etc that had to be painted even after they removed every bit of trim. To wrap that would be even harder than painting it.

sanco

Full Access Member
Reaction score
man that looks amazing, i was thinking how a tahoe would look in destroyer gray the other day and i came across this thread lol. Great job, love it!

osidesurfer365

Full Access Member
Reaction score
That color is sick. Did they wrap the front bumper in 1 piece or two?

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
pikelk98