Tahoe Fog light suggestions

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

Blueline Tahoe

TYF Newbie
Reaction score
Hey everyone I am brand new to this forum and have spent HOURS reading up on all the great info on this site.

I'm sorry if this is already posted (and I'm sure it is, but couldn't find it ) but can't anyone recommend to me a good pair of fog lights to install on my 2016 Chevrolet Tahoe? I just purchased a 2016 Tahoe LT and it did not come with fog lights and wanted to install them myself where the empty brackets are. I'm looking for a good and reliable set of fog lights to install (not the cheap eBay lights.) does anyone have recommendations or part #'s? So far I found the part # to the fog light switch (#23187805) thank you in advance !

Blanch44

Reaction score
Spyder fog lights is what I got for my '15 . I got the Smoked ones . Google them several places have them .

2017-01-30 15.39.08.jpg

burbplayer

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Hey everyone I am brand new to this forum and have spent HOURS reading up on all the great info on this site.

I'm sorry if this is already posted (and I'm sure it is, but couldn't find it ) but can't anyone recommend to me a good pair of fog lights to install on my 2016 Chevrolet Tahoe? I just purchased a 2016 Tahoe LT and it did not come with fog lights and wanted to install them myself where the empty brackets are. I'm looking for a good and reliable set of fog lights to install (not the cheap eBay lights.) does anyone have recommendations or part #'s? So far I found the part # to the fog light switch (#23187805) thank you in advance !
I will suggest you to contact vanquishauto since they are the only ones selling the right setup for your car. Manny people here have their lights too.

beachcomber

TYF Newbie
Reaction score
I will suggest you to contact vanquishauto since they are the only ones selling the right setup for your car. Manny people here have their lights too.

That's what I used. Fair fit. Decent quality. I haven't wired it up yet, but fills that blank filler panel.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
rickyrick63