Tahoe, does anyone have this open grill?

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

Tonyrodz

Resident Resident
Reaction score
Those lights that you replaced your fogs with...I have another thread asking about that. Would you post in that what lights you used and how you mounted? Pretty please...
@Cattivo's fogs look just like these:IMAG2545.jpg
They're mounted to the valance. I don't think they shake that much.

Cattivo

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Those lights that you replaced your fogs with...I have another thread asking about that. Would you post in that what lights you used and how you mounted? Pretty please...

Just like @Tonyrodz said they're mounted to the valance, you can see how I mounted them on page 17 of my build thread

I bought the 80w fog lights on ebay, I can't seem to find the ones I bought but these are similar only less wattage

2pcs 18W Spot Beam LED Work Light Bar Off road Driving Lamp UTE ATV 12V/24V 4WD | eBay

Last edited:

05Single

afraid of the dark
Reaction score
Been looking at those grilles for awhile. There's quite a few running them , but most don't paint the surround to match and it bothers the hell our of me

I keep looking at it and not a fan how the open mesh border is squared off and out trucks have rounded fronts.

I can photoshop for you tho.