Swirl marks

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

Rookie

Supporting Vendor
Reaction score
Thanks. Is there a hand applied product out their that can do the same thing or close to it?

You can attempt to do it by hand but the results will not be anywhere near the same. It would also depend on how bad it is. A decent buffer, some glazing compound, and some wax will set you straight. The concern with a first time buff job is burning the paint. If you're not comfortable doing it yourself I would take it to a local detail shop and just pay them to buff it for you. That's a lot cheaper than having to get something repainted.

Sasquatch

Full Access Member
Reaction score
It`s next to impossible to damage your paint with a DA buffer. It`s rotary buffers that burn paint if you don`t know what you`re doing.

The kit ezdaar posted is a great price and you`ll love it. The only drawback to getting it is that all your friends will want you to work on their paint after they see how good of a job it does on your truck.

OP
OP
B

bigrhino

Full Access Member
Reaction score
I'll look into the DA. Only problem is I have no garage and would have to do this in my parking lot complex which is outside.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mitchievu