Sway Bars

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

OP
OP
mikeyss

mikeyss

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Why rear Springs?

I replaced them because I figure alot of weight has been sitting on those springs for the last 8 years and they had to deal with worn out shocks for the last few years. I was already replacing the shocks, figured I'd just replace them now as well as cheap insurance. They were $60 from rockauto, and with going off road and camping, it gives me piece of mind. Maybe I'm a tad OCD too, haha

OP
OP
mikeyss

mikeyss

Full Access Member
Reaction score
The picture with the rear put together, I snapped the picture BEFORE I tightened up the rear sway bar to the axle bolts. I KNOW one of you guys will see that and yell at me, haha

08grey

Full Access Member
Reaction score
For only 60 bucks I understand. I would think shipping alone would be 60

Sent from my SM-G950U using Tapatalk

LanceD

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Did the sway bars come with new bushings and brackets?

Doubeleive

Wes
Supporting Member
Reaction score
so do you notice a difference?
the Hellwigs are way beefier than those, but there not hollow either., were the springs you put on stiffer or just a direct replacement? :popcorn:

OP
OP
mikeyss

mikeyss

Full Access Member
Reaction score
so do you notice a difference?
the Hellwigs are way beefier than those, but there not hollow either., were the springs you put on stiffer or just a direct replacement? :popcorn:

I checked Hellwigs out, and their front sway bar is the same size as the Eibach one, but the rear sway bar was bigger with Eibach so I picked them. It handles so much better, it's night and day different. It's especially fun on the highway.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
KCW_Andrew