Suspension Refresh and slight lift

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

Toomanyhobbies

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Hi,

I recently replaced the suspension components on my '04 LS with an ebay urethane complete front end kit, Bilstein 5100's all the way around (0-3" lift models) and new Moog 1" lift coil springs in the rear.

So far, it drives like a dream. My 10 year old said its stiff but he's not driving. It feels safer, totally responsive and the tires stay planted on the road over bumps. I can't wait to drive it on dry pavement and the highway. I also had the rust fixed on the rockers and the chassis sanded and painted with POR-15 and replaced the spare ***** and removed the hitch that was rusted to hell. I will get a new hitch and bolt it on when it gets nice out in the spring.

I had the torsion bars cranked all the way in the front but its not enough to level it. I am not sure I care. Bottom like is it drives great and may be ready to do another 100K (only has 195 now).

Here are some pics...

Truck 2.jpg
Truck 3.jpg

Last edited: