Suspension lift or body lift

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

M1Gunner

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Look at the Formula 1 race cars - cars are about 14 feet long, and the track width is almost 8 feet wide, with a center of gravity of about 16-18" off the track. I think I read once that they are capable of about 6.5 G's laterally.

The ass end of my hoe, since I’ve installed the bolt on 2in spacers is night and day. It used to sway a decent bit but no in a suv sittin 11” of lift hit turns like I do in a stock hoe and don’t even think twice. I regret not doin those before I did.

CamReynolds

Full Access Member
Reaction score
The ass end of my hoe, since I’ve installed the bolt on 2in spacers is night and day. It used to sway a decent bit but no in a suv sittin 11” of lift hit turns like I do in a stock hoe and don’t even think twice. I regret not doin those before I did.
what brand spacers do you have on? your truck is perfect btw

OP
OP
C

Cattivo

Full Access Member
Reaction score
I appreciate it! Don’t stress too much about the body lift and the engine. Here’s some before and after shots. Picked up two wheel well liners from the upull and extended mine. As far as the receiver in the rear it’s not terrible. Did you notice it in my previous pic?

View attachment 186042 View attachment 186043 View attachment 186044 View attachment 186045 View attachment 186046

That's a great idea for the wheel well, that really covers up the gap. I'm gonna try the norcal mod to see if it works or I'll just wait and get a 6'' lift after we move

Last edited:
OP
OP
C

Cattivo

Full Access Member
Reaction score

CamReynolds

Full Access Member
Reaction score

Countryboy07

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Biggest thing with spacers is that they are hub centric. Our OEM wheels rest on the hubs of our vehicles. When you put spacers on that do not have hub centric rings on them, your transferring the weight of the vehicle on to the wheel studs.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
firedog9518

Latest posts