Suspension help

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

Jesse Mawson

TYF Newbie
Reaction score
hey all I’m looking for collective advice. I am trying to come up with a suspension that doesn’t change the ride height or raise it very little. I want the suspension to have lots of travel and work almost as good as other off road suspensions. Air ride would be interesting too if there was a benefit. I know it’s unusual but I am curious. I think trophy tracks or stadium trucks have kind of the idea I am talking about. Lots of travel very capable off-road while still being low.

1_8TTony

Reaction score
You'd probably have to have custom lower control arms made to allow them more travel before they hit the bump stop.......and also maybe (somehow) relocate the bump stop higher up than where its at currently or fabricate some kind of bump stop which could mount on extend shock hoops and weld the bump stop mount on the hoops so that the shock hoop bump stop hits the upper control arm rather than the lower contrul arm.

yates ™

Resident Apple hater
Supporting Member
Reaction score
Look up long travel suspensions. They're not cheap and likely a decent amount of modding needed but exactly what you're wanting.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
rickyrick63