Supreme Suspension ??

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

TkHoe

TYF Newbie
Reaction score
Thinking of installing Supreme Suspension 3 in keys and 2 in blocks on 2003 Tahoe. Any issues with this kit?20161226_130346.jpg

Last edited:

Flexx

Full Access Member
Reaction score
No. Do it.

Sent from my HTC One M9 using Tapatalk

01Konvict

Boats n Hoes
Reaction score
Lift keys and 1.5 coil spacers. Set front by cranking key bolt to match rear fender height. 5100s front and rear

OP
OP
TkHoe

TkHoe

TYF Newbie
Reaction score
Did you do it yet? I'm ordering that kit this weekend, but the one I'm getting comes with procomp shocks
Haven't ordered yet but it also comes with pro-comp shocks and torsion key tool.
Send some pictures when your done.

Carbonbowhunter

TYF Newbie
Reaction score
I was gonna get the 3"+3" kit, but now I'm thinking about getting the z71 springs for the rear since they are 1" taller than my stock springs and getting 3" front level and 2" blocks for rear.

OP
OP
TkHoe

TkHoe

TYF Newbie
Reaction score
I was gonna get the 3"+3" kit, but now I'm thinking about getting the z71 springs for the rear since they are 1" taller than my stock springs and getting 3" front level and 2" blocks for rear.
Think I'm going 3+2 then Z71 springs if I need it. I'm going to do all new moog steering at same time so I only have to do one alignment.