Supercharger or Turbo?

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

OP
OP
Maximus1

Maximus1

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Ok so I got the supercharger a few days ago and after some serious thought I returned it. The add on eBay stated that the Vortech supercharger comes with a intercooler. Well when I got the kit no intercooler. I contacted the seller and he stated that was a mistake and that this kit doesn’t come with a intercooler. I contacted Vortech to verify and sure enough this is a non-intercooler kit. I am now going to install a turbo kit that comes with an intercooler and is about the same price, plus I can add as much boost as I want.

For all you nah sayers here are some pics of the supercharger and kit minus the intercooler that I returned.

Tonyrodz

Resident Resident
Reaction score
Ok so I got the supercharger a few days ago and after some serious thought I returned it. The add on eBay stated that the Vortech supercharger comes with a intercooler. Well when I got the kit no intercooler. I contacted the seller and he stated that was a mistake and that this kit doesn’t come with a intercooler. I contacted Vortech to verify and sure enough this is a non-intercooler kit. I am now going to install a turbo kit that comes with an intercooler and is about the same price, plus I can add as much boost as I want.

For all you nah sayers here are some pics of the supercharger and kit minus the intercooler that I returned.
That sux about the supercharger. That would've been badass. This setup from this G8 looks sweet. Don't know if there's an intercooler on this one, but it's also a Vortech.20180424_114711.jpg 20180424_114822.jpg How much boost do you think your motor would be able to handle?

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
willie110hh