super 44s on 08 tahoe

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

garland moore

TYF Newbie
Reaction score
Hello i have a 08 tahoe and i want to put flowmaster super 44s on my truck but everyone keep saying they dont fit. I look on YouTube and its a few tahoes with super44s on them how do i find the right one and is there any mods i have to do?

Brian Wilson

Full Access Member
Reaction score
I would measure the length of your current muffler and the pipe size. Also overall case size. But if it's anything like the stock muffler on my 2007 denali and the flowmaster 40 I put on it, the flowmaster is smaller in every way. You will need a short spool of exhaust pipe to mount it. Also be sure to get the matching side, or center inlet and outlet.

OP
OP
G

garland moore

TYF Newbie
Reaction score
I would measure the length of your current muffler and the pipe size. Also overall case size. But if it's anything like the stock muffler on my 2007 denali and the flowmaster 40 I put on it, the flowmaster is smaller in every way. You will need a short spool of exhaust pipe to mount it. Also be sure to get the matching side, or center inlet and outlet.
Ok thank you

dreww2001

Full Access Member
Reaction score
I had a shop install the 40 on mine. Love it perfect sound, if youre worried about drone its not bad you can still easily have a conversation without raising your voice.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Tahoe1844