Sun Roof?

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

JodiDro

TYF Newbie
Reaction score
I Have a 96 2dr Yukon, and i have 2 solo baric 15's... and my windows are as legal dark tinted around as possible, so i like to ride with them up, but i can only bang so hard with them up cause it pounds you almost into a heart attack lol... has anyone ever had a sun roof put in? i was thinking that or have a large sized screen in the center of the ceiling but it would be nice to let the top back and thank god for the day with a sunroof. im torn in between the 2 lol. what are the requirements and price points for a good hole in your cieling? any help is appreciated...

drowndindreams

Full Access Member
Reaction score
i was thinking about putting a sunroof in for quite a while, got a quote at around $700.

blackcoffee

O.G. Black.
Reaction score
I Remember seeing a sweet 70's 80's dodge ram regular cab short bed with a REALLY nice sunroof the other day, it looked sweet. I think they came stock like that though.

clean454

Full Access Member
Reaction score
ive really been wanting one
i was thinking a big ass rag top
the the ones u see on the vw buss's or whatever

OP
OP
J

JodiDro

TYF Newbie
Reaction score
i drive my girls 06 trailblazer around sometimes to get from point a to point b and i just love the sunroof.... my quesiton is would an aftermarket shop be able to make it electrical?

blackcoffee

O.G. Black.
Reaction score
Sure they could. Nothings impossible, just gotta have the dough ha.

drowndindreams

Full Access Member
Reaction score
i drive my girls 06 trailblazer around sometimes to get from point a to point b and i just love the sunroof.... my quesiton is would an aftermarket shop be able to make it electrical?

yea you just gotta crap money for a few weeks

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
griffey_mojo