Suggestions on 2011 tahoe lowering kits

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

2011_LT_28

Reaction score
Hey all im sure its been asked multiple times but im looking for best combination or best kits for a 2/3 drop on my Tahoe, i have 26" rims that i will be putting on as i just sold 28s and im looking for a lower look now
I do need to be able to tow trailers such ads cars and or boats but also need the comfortable ride so please any insight or suggestions would be greatly appreciated!

Jaytizzle

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Belltech!

Adjustable strut up front and lower spring and shocks in the rear.

Meccanoble

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Belltech!

Adjustable strut up front and lower spring and shocks in the rear.

This is recommended for a more even look? I hear people complain that the front should be up more so I imagine the car has a natural nose dive look. I see it making sense to just drop the rear. After going through a few speed bumps and deep highways, I lost interest in a drop but touching the rear only sounds really nice.

I know there is a difference in springs (progressive vs something else?) Assuming the Belltech matches more to OEM spring?

Jaytizzle

Full Access Member
Reaction score
This is recommended for a more even look? I hear people complain that the front should be up more so I imagine the car has a natural nose dive look. I see it making sense to just drop the rear. After going through a few speed bumps and deep highways, I lost interest in a drop but touching the rear only sounds really nice.

I know there is a difference in springs (progressive vs something else?) Assuming the Belltech matches more to OEM spring?

You can definitely leave the front the way it is.

I believe Belltech has 2 kits for the rear. A 2 and 3" drop.

Like Spec said, PM Joe aka @NORCAL SS and he will set you up.

JT