Suggestion for 4x4 drop kits

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

Duff87

Reaction score
does anybody have suggestions for a drop kit for us with 4x4 haven't really seen anything, and has anybody did it

sumo

dn ʇǝƃ ʇuɐɔ & llǝɟ ı
Reaction score
I'm running a beltec spindle 2/4 drop. No problems over the 5 years or so using this kit.

gat0r

Full Access Member
Reaction score
2" springs up front & 2-4" springs in rear, is about all you can do now.
then sway bars

i am waiting on belltech to release new spindles. (they were rumored to be released last year, still waiting. last i heard was maybe sometime this quarter)

reach out to tony (norcal ss)

OP
OP
Duff87

Duff87

Reaction score
2" springs up front & 2-4" springs in rear, is about all you can do now.
then sway bars

i am waiting on belltech to release new spindles. (they were rumored to be released last year, still waiting. last i heard was maybe sometime this quarter)

reach out to tony (norcal ss)

Thanks will do.

NORCAL SS

SUV SUSPENSION GURU
Supporting Vendor
Reaction score
ive done many.

heres a full write up on what i set them up with

2016YUKONSLT

Full Access Member
Reaction score
I bought Tony's kit and am waiting to install it on my 16' Yukon 4x4 with air ride.

Anyone near St. Louis want to do the drop kit for me?

Last edited:

BMPNUGLS

Full Access Member
Reaction score
I'm also near STL and would be interested in a good installer! I'm well equipped knowledge and equipment wise to do it myself but time restrictions keep me from just doing it...but I'm 'jonsin' to get this dropped a bit!

2016YUKONSLT

Full Access Member
Reaction score
I'm also near STL and would be interested in a good installer! I'm well equipped knowledge and equipment wise to do it myself but time restrictions keep me from just doing it...but I'm 'jonsin' to get this dropped a bit!

You sound like me.. I've had this kit for almost 2 months, but don't have time to do it myself. I've been quoted $600 for labor and i'm not that desperate to do it...lol