Suburban 2500 LS

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

Tkrysl

Reaction score
Evening,

Is it common to see a 2500 suburban with the 6.0 in an LS package?

Looking ******* one now. Spent the day driving the Midwest and test driving Yukons and Burbans.

It's a beast, but I kind of like it.

OP
OP
Tkrysl

Tkrysl

Reaction score
Evening,

Is it common to see a 2500 suburban with the 6.0 in an LS package?

Looking ******* one now. Spent the day driving the Midwest and test driving Yukons and Burbans.

It's a beast, but I kind of like it.

By the way, I'm new here. Is this forum Suburban friendly?

OP
OP
Tkrysl

Tkrysl

Reaction score
Whelp, pulled the trigger. Now the owner of a Burb.

Hope the wife loves her as much as she does our 2000 Tahoe LT!

Only bad is the original owners kept very little history of their scheduled maintenance.

I'm going to just start going through it like I have been taking care of her since the beginning.

I'm going to service the tranny on Monday. With 165k on it, it would be a bad idea to flush the transmission correct? I was thinking of just dropping the pan, new filter and fluid, and a new gasket.

What else would you experts do? The rear diff seal and fluid was new in 1/2017 and both rear axel seals we're replaced on the same ticket.

New AC Compressor at 145k.

Thanks in advance,

Doubeleive

Wes
Supporting Member
Reaction score
if it hasn't been done I would do a coolant flush and run some chemicals thru it in the process helps clean out everything its cheap and easy., fuel filter is easy to presuming it has one that's not in the tank, just look under the body just under the driver seat area against the frame where the fuel lines run cant miss it. those are just a couple that are quick and easy to do.