Stupid blinking AC light help needed

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

R1_Demon

TYF Newbie
Reaction score
Hello all,

I'm hoping someone can help or point me in the proper direction. My AC (snowflake) and recirculation lights on my 07 Tahoe LT blink when you press them. When I have done a search online I seem to get incomplete info on this or people that haven't followed up on it so I haven't found any resolutions yet.

I read to press both buttons together to reset the ambient air sensor. Ya, no luck.

I was having this issue a few months ago when I felt my battery was dying and read that a weak battery could cause the issue (under 8 volts I think it was). So I had my battery tested and sure enough it was bad under a load so I had it replaced. It did not fix my AC/recirc issues.

So I'm back to square one and it is starting to get warm out. Is there any way to test/fix this without having to take it into the dealer and pay a billion dollars just for them to look at it?

Thanks!
Mat

sumo

dn ʇǝƃ ʇuɐɔ & llǝɟ ı
Reaction score
Have you had your ac checked? If your low on freon, it will do the same thing

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
DefiantOne