sticky for service manual (not owner)

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

chadman

Reaction score
Is there a sticky or link to a Tahoe service manual (not owner manual) ?

sennister

Reaction score
I would highly doubt it. While owner's manuals are freely distributed by the manufacturer so that places like this can post a link or the actual manual without legal concern, that isn't the case when it comes to the service manual. The service manual is covered under copy-write protections and if it were to posted here the site owner could get in legal trouble. While I am new here, I suspect a moderator would quickly pull down any links or copies of a service manual. I was really active in one of the Chev Avalanche forums a few years back and that was how things worked. They had a tech section with actual copies of the PDF version of the Owner's Manual by year. Other places simply have a link to Chevy. This is the case as well as several of the motorcycle and tractor forums I am on so it isn't a GM thing. I would doubt it isn't going to be any different here. Owner's manuals are fine but service manuals are a big no-no. Now if someone had a manual and a link were to be sent around via personal message that is hard to stop but you will never see a publicly listed in a thread and for sure never be a sticky as much as it would be nice.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Jhmjr