Stereo Left Channel Dead

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

wjoutlaw

Reaction score
Just noticed a few weeks ago that the speakers in the left side aren't working. All except the tiny one in the trim by the windshield. It is not a bose stereo. I read that it could be an amp issue under the center console. I pulled the receiver out of the dash and the speakers out of the doors, verified everything was plugged in. Cleaned off the contacts and hooked everything back up. They are still not working. Not really looking forward to pulling the center console out to get to the amp, is there anything else it could be before I tear into the center console?

OP
OP
W

wjoutlaw

Reaction score
Problem solved. Took off the door panels and inserted some electrical wire into the plug, touched it to some headphones and they are still getting electricity. The speakers are dead. A pair of OEM speakers on Amazon was $50 delivered. Should get them in a couple of days.

Danny3737

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Gotta stop playing Justin Beiber on 10...LOL

Glad you got it fixed.

OP
OP
W

wjoutlaw

Reaction score
Actually my mother-in-law blew the speakers. It was that way when she gave it to us. I just never noticed it before since I was usually a passenger.