Steering stabilizer

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

Wraith3100

TYF Newbie
Reaction score
Does anyone know who makes a steering stabilizer fit the 07-13 yukons? Thanks

TheAutumnWind

Full Access Member
Reaction score
I think the issue is that none of them are listed as working for 07+. I could have sworn that the same kyb and rough country units that work for the NBS also work for the NNBS though.

Rocket Man

Mark
Supporting Member
Reaction score
Yeah they aren't listed specifically for any of the NBS or NNBS but I'm pretty sure they do. It worked on my 02 though.

TheAutumnWind

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Yeah they aren't listed specifically for any of the NBS or NNBS but I'm pretty sure they do. It worked on my 02 though.

Their steering setup is completely different though. It's rack and pinion rather than a box with idler and pitman arms like ours. I can find places where NBS years are included in the listing, but nothing with NNBS. I found out why I assumed that it worked on NNBS too, I had read that in a comment from you awhile back. I'm no longer convinced. I'd love to see it though.

Rocket Man

Mark
Supporting Member
Reaction score
Their steering setup is completely different though. It's rack and pinion rather than a box with idler and pitman arms like ours. I can find places where NBS years are included in the listing, but nothing with NNBS. I found out why I assumed that it worked on NNBS too, I had read that in a comment from you awhile back. I'm no longer convinced. I'd love to see it though.[/
Oops I thought someone told me they worked. Disregard my suggestion!