Steel bumpers or oem with grille gaurd

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

jiggie

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Bringing up and old subject cause most of the posts are from like 5 years ago lol. Who is running steel front and rear bumpers on their obs rigs? I was thinking about just doing the ranch hand grille guard but decided i want big steel bumpers on the front and rear. Wondering what brands people have and how they have held up. Ive been looking at tough country but they seem pricy.

Sent from my LG-M153 using Tapatalk

TigerEyz3

Slow and Steady
Reaction score
Like Nathan said... a steel bumper replacement is better than a grille guard when it comes to protection.
Not too many companies out there still producing replacement bumpers for the OBS. Even fewer (read NONE) that make the rear bumper replacement for the Tahoe specifically.

I wanted matching front and rear also. After lots of research, I found www.movebumpers.com... but you have to know how to weld or have access to someone that can. Front is on, waiting on the weather to warm up and days to be longer so I can get the rear done.

carid

Full Access Member
Reaction score

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
George ramos