Squat???

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

southercadillac

TYF Newbie
Reaction score
lolololololol

I'm laughing, because I bet your truck is a big hackjob on wheels. Congrats. Also, your truck must go far off road with cranked to **** keys, terrible cv angles and over stuffed tires. I'm jelly bro

Two reasons a truck should ever "squat". It's hauling or towing. Or it's a REAL prerunner or race truck. None of this "for looks" bs

haha a why you gotta hate on my truck? its what i like and it see's a fair amout off ofroading without ever getting stuck. i guarentee my hackjob truck rides smoother, is faster and can romp harder then anything you own. i can keep naming all the shit it has if you would like me to.

Gzes

the drifting 2dr
Reaction score
Well he kinda has a point. Overcranked keys are bad but its your truck so not gonna give y shit bro

southercadillac

TYF Newbie
Reaction score
i know they are bad i barely have them cranked i did it just to pop the front end up an extra inch. i didnt wanna take out a leaf in the back so i added height to the front. i agree it is really bad to have keys cranked up thats why i havnt done it yet.

---------- Post added at 11:07 PM ---------- Previous post was at 11:07 PM ----------

oh and where did you get your roof rack and how much was it looks good mane?

OP
OP
Donnie Yukonie

Donnie Yukonie

Yates Caretaker
Supporting Member
Reaction score
haha a why you gotta hate on my truck? its what i like and it see's a fair amout off ofroading without ever getting stuck. i guarentee my hackjob truck rides smoother, is faster and can romp harder then anything you own. i can keep naming all the shit it has if you would like me to.

Tell me more how cranked keys improve ride! First and for most Squatin or w.e DOES NOTHING to improve performance , or Ride It destroys your front end as well that tahoe I posted on 37s I CAN GARUNTEE YOU is either lifted or sold by now because he destroyed his front end , even a body lift helps more than 37s with no lift

southercadillac

TYF Newbie
Reaction score
Tell me more how cranked keys improve ride! First and for most Squatin or w.e DOES NOTHING to improve performance , or Ride It destroys your front end as well that tahoe I posted on 37s I CAN GARUNTEE YOU is either lifted or sold by now because he destroyed his front end , even a body lift helps more than 37s with no lift

did i say a squat does that? no ive put a lot into my truck so I'm saying dont call it a hack job more performance than anything else. and yes i guarentee it rides smother with cranked keys because its a cadillac didnt say they improved the ride just saying my hackjob truck rides better then his 2 door cencal style tahoe

mazdawg(Mikey)

HGIC(head ginger in charge)
Reaction score
carolina squat is spreading like a bad case of ******

btw mine only squats when i tow my truck, and helper bags are on the way

_Dylan_

STAY FROSTY
Reaction score
did i say a squat does that? no ive put a lot into my truck so I'm saying dont call it a hack job more performance than anything else. and yes i guarentee it rides smother with cranked keys because its a cadillac didnt say they improved the ride just saying my hackjob truck rides better then his 2 door cencal style tahoe

Did you just buy that truck? I swear I saw one on craigslist a few months ago. Black escalade with a brush guard, factory wheels with some bigger Toyo MTs on it. Not squated out. It was in Boca Raton, FL. Looks just like yours.

BTW you're suspension isn't from a cadillac it's from a 1988 k1500 truck.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Jmiller727