Splash guards

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

wvyukon

TYF Newbie
Reaction score
93 Great Look!! are those 22's? I have a 2012 Yukon Denali, weathertech web site said they would not fit factory 22" wheels. I am confused lol. THANKS!

Pohlease

TYF Newbie
Reaction score
Did you ever install these? What do you have to do to install factory flaps?

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Mwbutcher

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Didn't Fit, rubbed. So I took them off.

I had the dealer install a set of GMC OEM and have had a heck of a time with them. Fit is great, look is great but the 3m tape keeps letting go and won't stick. Body shop installed the second set and the rear passenger lets go about 2 inches from the top. Going back for set #3. Anyone have any experience with the factory flaps and the very thin 3m tape line they use??

Pohlease

TYF Newbie
Reaction score
Thanks for the feedback. I think that settles it for me. I am going to get weathertech mud flaps.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

fozzi58

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Just ordered the Husky no tool install ones for mine. I have them on my 08 Avy and they have held up no problem. Have to go with them again. Weathertech says they don't make a front guard for the 15+'s so Husky it is.

affliction4

Full Access Member
Reaction score
I had the dealer install a set of GMC OEM and have had a heck of a time with them. Fit is great, look is great but the 3m tape keeps letting go and won't stick. Body shop installed the second set and the rear passenger lets go about 2 inches from the top. Going back for set #3. Anyone have any experience with the factory flaps and the very thin 3m tape line they use??

I just installed a set of the oem ones and so i havent had the tape fail yet....but mine didnt sit far from the bumper even before i pulled the tab to expose the tape...i did wait to do that at the very end though.

Tally2

TYF Newbie
Reaction score
I like the painted oems better than the ones I have, but im.sure i paid 1/4 of what you did, lol.

I think mine are weathertech.

baf1b2e0046bdea89db703c2e03ce16c.jpg

Sent from my SM-G935P using Tapatalk
Where did you get them window vents from? Those are awesome compared to the factory ones I bought.