Splash guards

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

08HoeCD

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Been wondering about adding some, but keep thinking the truck's lines look better without 'em....and trucks are supposed to get/look dirty now & then anyway. ;)

Kenny D

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Been wondering about adding some, but keep thinking the truck's lines look better without 'em....and trucks are supposed to get/look dirty now & then anyway. ;)
The new style molded guards look much more stylish like they are supposed to be part of the body, unlike the old days when you just bought a flat flap of rubber with Yosemite Sam and his six shooters on them.

OP
OP
Denali132

Denali132

Banned
Reaction score
I like the painted oems better than the ones I have, but im.sure i paid 1/4 of what you did, lol.

I think mine are weathertech.

baf1b2e0046bdea89db703c2e03ce16c.jpg

Sent from my SM-G935P using Tapatalk
Yeah the Oem ones I just bought were like $225 with shipping for all 4!

Sent from my iPad Pro using Tapatalk

OP
OP
Denali132

Denali132

Banned
Reaction score
Jesus. $80. Gotta pay to play!

They jack up the price for the color matched ones! Probably would have been cheaper to buy the less expensive ones and had them painted but it's nice to have them all ready to be put on.

93blkongreenpro

Full Access Member
Reaction score
They jack up the price for the color matched ones! Probably would have been cheaper to buy the less expensive ones and had them painted but it's nice to have them all ready to be put on.

I dont know if I would trust paint on mine. I dont feel like it would look good or hold paint well.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
madmax442