Speed engineering long tubes

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

mmeachem

Reaction score
In NJ I could take it to a private inspector, but I have to find a friend of a friend deal. Or.... I was able to find a cat convertor heat shield that I was thinking of trying to attach to the y, somewhere, so it looks legit. Because in NJ when you take it to state inspection, you have to drive it over a camera, where they look for, what appears to be a cat. Also, as long as your check engine light isn't on, and, visually, your cat is there, you pass. No sniffer test. I just had it inspected and we have 2 year inspections, so I'm good until 2018. Hope to have it figured out by then.
What's the general verdict on these? Better options at that price, probably not. I have a 4wd too but don't want the same issues.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

95escahoe

Full Access Member
Reaction score
What's the general verdict on these? Better options at that price, probably not. I have a 4wd too but don't want the same issues.

Some people they fit great others run into these issues

Tonyrodz

Resident Resident
Reaction score

It's exactly what @95escahoe said. Sounds good, but if I knew the problems I was to have with them, I would've went with another company. Also, their customer service is pretty much non existent. I explained the issues I was having, and they pretty much said my motor mounts we're bad, they're not, and no one has ever had my problems that I'm experiencing. And, if I no longer wanted the y pipe, just send it back. If only it was that easy. I already had told them it was on the truck.

mmeachem

Reaction score
It's exactly what @95escahoe said. Sounds good, but if I knew the problems I was to have with them, I would've went with another company. Also, their customer service is pretty much non existent. I explained the issues I was having, and they pretty much said my motor mounts we're bad, they're not, and no one has ever had my problems that I'm experiencing. And, if I no longer wanted the y pipe, just send it back. If only it was that easy. I already had told them it was on the truck.
Sorry to hear that hopefully when my time comes around they'll have it straightened out.

95escahoe

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Sorry to hear that hopefully when my time comes around they'll have it straightened out.

Or just save up and spend money on a better setup better then risking it and maybe having issues, it's not a new issue people have had issues here and there for awhile now

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
labans